Hello Soul Family!
In order to prepare for the Winter Solstice the biggest energetic shift that Planet Earth has experienced to date, it is important to clean house by detoxing the body in preparation to absorb the higher energies.
Detoxing does not have to be complicated. Here are a few simple ways to detoxify the body. Pick a few that resonate with you.
1. Drink lots of filtered water at least 33 oz per day to keep your cells fully alive by doing their job of pumping potassium in and sodium out. Cells need both minerals to function. You may find the urge to get up and have a drink of water during the night as these New Energies flow through you.
2. Start your day with lemon water. Drinking 8 oz of water with a squeeze of fresh lemon is very hydrating.
3. Add oil pulling to your evening routine. This includes swishing 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil around in your mouth for 10 - 20 minutes. It pulls bacteria from deep areas within the mouth. Afterwards, spit the oil out and rinse your mouth.
4. Drink a detoxifying tea such as dandelion, turmeric, or lemongrass are good options.
5. Eat more green leafy vegetables that contain plenty of fiber and chlorophyll that cleanse the blood.
6. Take chlor-oxygen. This liquid supplement adds oxygen to your blood to help build your red blood cells. This can be purchased in your local health food store.
7. Exercise at least 3 times per week. Take a 30 to 60 minute walk in nature if you have the opportunity will help to rejuvenate the body. Regular aerobic exercise will help improve your heart function and over health.
8. Taking a hot bath with Epson salts will release toxins and help to relax the body.
9. Choose healthy nutrient rich foods including fresh vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, grass fed meat and dairy.
10. Meditate or take a yoga class to help the body relax and rejuvenate.
I love you all,
Would you like to receive a copy of Gma’s weekly message? Click here, add your name and email to the box and we will deliver each issue directly to your inbox.