Hello Soul Family!
Many kinds of Beings exist on Planet Earth. Here are some of the categories: Humans, Extra Terrestrials, Orbs, Fairies, Trolls, Walk-Ins, Ascended Masters, Angels, Jinn, Star Beings, Indigo Children, Crystal Children, Rainbow Children, Devas and Elementals.
1. Humans – those of us who have chosen to come to Earth to learn lessons in this School of Life.
2. Extra Terrestrials are among us either in Human or ET forms. Since the Veil has been thinned many people have reported seeing ETs. They arrive here from various Planets and Galaxies. Most are benevolent Helpers, some are Dark. No matter your experience with them, always see Dark Ones returning to the Light from where we all came.
3. Orbs are globes of Light of various sizes that appear in and around us in different colors. They are a manifestation of our Masters, Teachers and Guides who have come to help us.
4. Fairies, pixies, leprechauns, brownies, elves, sprites are synonymous terms for tiny Beings, that are helpful or harmful to people. Most are found in woodland areas and often appear to children. These beings are skilled in magic and know the power of words, rocks aka crystals and herbs.
5. Trolls are Supernatural Beings in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore that dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves living together in small family units far from human habitation and are rarely helpful to Humans.
6. Walk-ins are people whose original souls have departed his or her body and the soul has been replaced with a new soul (a new soul Walked-in) either temporarily or permanently according to the contract they made on other dimensions. Souls usually “walk-in” during an accident or trauma where the person regains consciousness as a “walk- in” and forgets some things depending on the severity of the experience such as how to walk, speak, write etc. This is the way the new soul develops and integrates through the trauma. The original soul leaves when it has fulfilled what it came here to do and the same body is used again for another soul to fulfill their purpose on Earth.
7. Ascended Masters are those on Planet Earth and other dimensions who have consciously chosen not to integrate with the Great Light but to return to help with Ascension.
8. Angels are heavenly Beings who are in service to Humanity. However, they only come to our aid when we call upon them. Angels have various hierarchies and each group has its duties eg. the Guardian Angels who are given the task of watching over us.
9. Jinn or djinn or genies are Supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later in Islamic mythology and theology. An individual member of the jinn is known as a jinni, djinni, or genie. They inhabit an unseen world, another universe, beyond the known universe. They are physical in nature being able to interact in a tactile manner with people and objects and likewise can be acted upon. The jinn can be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and have free will like humans and unlike angels.
10. Beings are interdimensional Beings or Intelligent Entities existing in dimensions beyond our own. Lately Humans have recognized themselves as coming from different Planets and Galaxies beyond this dimension and can identify themselves as such eg Arcturians, Sirians etc.
11. Indigo, Crystal, Rainbows are terms given to the New Children that have begun to come to Planet Earth in the last 30 years. Indigo children are believed to possess special, unusual, and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities. They are the next stage in human evolution in some cases possessing abilities such as telepathy and are more empathetic and creative than their peers.
12. Crystal Children can connect to universal consciousness that connects us all. They can reflect thoughts into Universal Consciousness allowing their thoughts to become reality. They have very strong psychic powers. They understand energy and how to manipulate it. They sometimes can cause interference in electrical equipment accidentally due to their strong vibrations.
13. Rainbow Children are considered by some as Christ-consciousness incarnated. They represent the most recent rise in consciousness of our species. Only a few have been born but their presence is known and can be felt. Because of their strong intuitive, these children know when someone is out of Integrity.
14. Devas are intelligences who inhabit physical bodies of a different type of matter than the gross material bodies of man. They live on the mento-physical realms of existence consisting of the same type of etheric matter that constitutes their bodies. Their vibration is much higher than Humans. Some of these are enlightened beings who have even greater power and wisdom than any Human. Some are more primitive and are commonly referred to as gnomes, elves and fairies which have been seen by clairvoyants and often by small children. Devas are responsible for the manipulation of all primary and secondary energies upon the basic as well as higher planes. They are the nature spirits who, unlike man work strictly according to Universal Law.
15. Elementals are Beings described in occult and alchemical works around the time of the European Renaissance. There are four elemental categories: Sylphs, Undines, Salamanders and Gnomes. They correspond to the four elements of air, water, fire and earth. Sylphs are spirits of the element air. An undine is a water nymph. A salamander is a lizard associated with the element fire. The gnome represents the element Earth.
I love you all,